Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site. We follow the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act in regards to minors using the site.
- You may not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate others with ProAuctionDesigns service
- You may not use ProAuctionDesigns for any illegal purpose.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post to the site.
- We may terminate our service or your account with our service at any time and without notice.
- We may change these terms at any time without notice.
- We may remove at our sole discretion any content at any time that we determine to be unlawful, libelous, offensive, etc.
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between FreeAuctionDesigns.com and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on-line via FreeAuctionDesigns.com services, FreeAuctionDesigns.com may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify via email so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval.
1. FreeAuctionDesigns.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. FreeAuctionDesigns.com also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. FreeAuctionDesigns.com will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
2. Services provided to the Customer by FreeAuctionDesigns.com may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. FreeAuctionDesigns.com reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work.
3. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify FreeAuctionDesigns.com from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer's use of the service.
4. FreeAuctionDesigns.com reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis.
5. Setup fees, if any, are not refundable.
6. Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the FreeAuctionDesigns.com service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message.
7. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
8. FreeAuctionDesigns.com requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. FreeAuctionDesigns.com cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
9. Customer shall ensure that its use of FreeAuctionDesigns.com's network services shall not disrupt FreeAuctionDesigns.com, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, FreeAuctionDesigns.com reserves the right to place limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, "broadcast," or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any FreeAuctionDesigns.com user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of FreeAuctionDesigns.com's connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by FreeAuctionDesigns.com shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of FreeAuctionDesigns.com's service, FreeAuctionDesigns.com's equipment or any site hosted on any FreeAuctionDesigns.com network.
10. Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on FreeAuctionDesigns.com does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. FreeAuctionDesigns.com reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
11. If FreeAuctionDesigns.com becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party's copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer's materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, FreeAuctionDesigns.com, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
12. FreeAuctionDesigns.com will not host any illegal content.
13. Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
14. Only one free account allowed per 3rd party market service account such as eBay, etc. However, you may use as many 3rd party market service accounts (multiple eBay accounts) on the one free account as desired. Only one free account per household.
User Terms If you should provide us with your email address, for any reason, including but not limited to site registration, you agree to allow us to send occasional emails to you regarding updates, products, and ProAuctionDesigns promotions. You can stop these emails at any time by clicking an unsubscribe link in any of the emails sent, or by editing your user settings. We will never share your email address with 3rd parties for any reason.
Copyright and Use Privilage
You may NOT sell any items listed on FreeAuctionDesigns.com in anyway.
FreeAuctionDesigns.com retain the copyrights for content listed on the site. You may not share, sell or copy any of our images or html formats. This includes, but is not limited to our HTML coding, scripts, submitted items, music files and fonts.
ALL copyright information MUST remain on all html formats and images. All items have a visible and legible link or copyright back to this site. DO NOT REMOVE! ALL links and copyrights MUST remain as it appears on all items.
All items may be used as many times and for as long as you want. Unlimited Use!
Items are to be used for what they are listed as.
310x90 eBay store logos should be used as eBay store logos. Auction templates should be used as auction templates.
License use does not entitle you the user to redistribute. You may not redistribute any items from the site FreeAuctionDesigns.com
We allow submitted items. Submitted items are © copyrighted to their respective owner. Some images, photos, animations, fonts, music files and graphics appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If u wish to modify any of our items listed on our website.
If u wish to use any of our designs for website designs.
If u question your content is inappropriate.
If u question any submitted item copyrights.
If u think think someone is selling any of our items for profited. This includes stealing our html.
Copyright Infringement To report alleged copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov). However, if you materially misrepresent a claim of copyright infringement you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) We require the following information in order to respond to your request: Describe in detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work is the code that appears on http://www.example.com/thecode.html") including relevant URLs that will help us to identify the content. Include the following statement "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." Include the following statement "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Your address, telephone number, and email address Sign the notification (Type your full name to sign it electronically if submitted via email). Send the notification to us via our contact form.